That hauling job looked like a nice little job for you. I would suggest a Construction Master calculator by Calculated Industries for bidding such work. I keep a 300 foot tape and Construction Master Pro with me at all times as the bid will make or break you. I would also get to know all the dump sites and gravel pits in your area get price sheets put them in a binder and keep them updated this is most important to your bidding process. It would also help to lean who else there is in the area doing the same kind of work, make friends and learn who you can trust this way you can team up on some bigger jobs. Also in that binder have all the rental outfits and prices for their equipment rental rates. Good luck with your new job and you little business the old truck is looking great!!!