I forgot to mention that my dad bought me a subscription to vintage truck magazine, got my 1st issue yesterday. Kinda funny opening it up & seeing some of the folks from here in the article about Stovebolt.com. Pretty neat coinkydink!

I thought I'd put a link to it already, but for you folks that are actualy interested in my lil car, you can read about every detail, start to current state, here:
Build & photo page on Shoptalkforums.com
I must caution you tho, if you're on a slow connection it is LOADED with photos.

And for those of you, like me, who just dont have enough flippin hobbies, you can always see more off the wall custom kraut cans at The Volksrods.com home page & forums
I appologize in advance to those grieving garage widows that are surely going to hate me for that,...

At tghe very least, some good ways to waste a few hours at work. wink lol


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P