Well then,... Been a while for me, even for lurking. Life, aging, and health issues have kept me from my favorite money wasting projects for some time. Haven't seen the point in paying the tonnage for my dump since 2013, so other than running up and down the road to blow the crap out and make sure the tires stay round(ish) my old girl isn't seeing much action. I did notice the brake fluid was leaking out of the left rear slave, so I've had it in the drive way for a bit while I get my poo together and bore it out and change the cups. Once that is fixed and I get the collector gasket replaced (again,... need a brace for the down pipe) I'm going to try getting her a collector plate and drive her more regularly. See if I can't rehome the old girl before the motor ends up like the original one did, which would be heartbreaking after all the effort I put into restoring the heart of this old beast.
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P