I like the color better than the light tan or grey they used on fleet engines. Was just pokin around & found "General Motors Blue" paint by Duplicolor.
The pan & valve cover were done with POR15, adds some durability to the finish and smoothed out to a very nice gloss finish.

What I found interesting is I was going through my old parts and found that my coil seen in the photo comes in that exact same color. It's a 12V Bosch Blue coil, turns out a bit more power than the stock AC coil and matches the paint to boot! grin


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P