Man, if I dont quit gettin grief from the neighbors makin waves about my truck, I may have to sell it before I even get some use out of her,... I cant afford all these storage fees & the like, it's rapidly getting out of hand and all due to STUPID neighbors that think it's a "work vehicle",... Either way, I have to get it moved off the property in the next couple days or I'm in the poo with the property manager.
What I NEED to do is find a place with a decent sized garage or a shop near here and move out of here. Sell this rat-trap trailer & get on with my life. But property prices & rent around this state is retarded, nevermind this island,... I need to make another 40-50K a year to be able to afford to buy a house on this flippin island. I'm glad the interest rates came down so people could afford to finance thier homes, but man-o-man did it do a number of home values. I see places goin for a 1/4-1/2 mil that shouldn't sell for over 80K,... Some of these places look li8ke bombed out hulks that were shipped over from Afghanistan too, what a crock! But as long as people are dumb enough to buy them sensible people like me are gonna have to take the good ol' what fer up the keister. Joy!
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P