Cool, gives me a starting point anyway. Thanks Dave
It is a single cyl action, with a seperate pump mounted fwd of the cyl. Not terribly complex, but since it's up where I cant really see it,...
So I have to prop up the box to get to get to this sucker? Guess I'll have to make up a couple of proper braces.

On another note:
Got the Hydrovac today, and for a part that's been in a box longer than I've been on this planet it's in excellent shape. Broke it down & have been running CLP thru it to loosen all of the old caked on lubricants & clean out the piston. Have everything working (tested with shop air) except the relay, the piston is stuck & I may have to get creative to break it loose. Still, for $25, I'm happy!
Unfortunately, closer inspection reveals there is NO way I am getting the brakes done in 3 days. everything will have to be replaced. Joy!


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P