& wouldn'y you know it, there's a complete & allegedly running 302 on Seattle Craigs List right now for $575.
Freshly painted Chevy Orange, but it's all there. Tempting prospect, very tempting.

Gettin ready to head down to the shop & get the tranny cleaned up for a fresh coat of paint, then clean out the firewall & frame rails so it's all clean & ready for assembly.

Need to go by the radiator shop tomorrow & rattle his cage, never got back to me with recoring estimate, this late in the game I'll have to use the leaky one for a bit so I can get it into my storage unit. haven't heard from the guy about my generator yet either, but I can live w/o that for a while yet, didn't work anyway!

Been taking care of cleaning up all of the attached parts & items & getting them painted so I can paint the head & block & slap it together when it comes home.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P