Got the radiator back yesterday! It looks great with the new core too! The guy installed a new core with the slotted fins that make the airflow more turbulent, maximising heat transfer too. So with the same size core I get much better cooling. Had them take the drain tube off the top & add a new neck for a pressure cap & recovery bottle. Just need to think of something that will look right to catch the fluid. Then again, I might just clamp an old beer bottle to the side with the tube stuck in it. :p
One part out of four down,... These next ones are gonna huuuuurt!
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P