Hevy, I could swear I saw a bell housing on Ebay yesterday, cant recall if it was for a 6 or 8 cyl tho. You ever offload your six, if not do ya wanna?

I think the valves I bought on Ebay are for an earlier 270 since I found identical items on another auction listed for the early 270's. Same seller has a set of 5 of what I need listed as later 270 valves, probably gonna have to buy them & do some praying that we can salvage one of the old ones.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P