We made it through the pandemic craziness ok. We all go it, having had full on Influenza 20 years ago, I can say this was a breeze. So we got lucky, many didn't.

Tater is still sitting out back, I really need to go crank her over and burn the winter humidity out of the block.
I have tried selling the old girl a couple times, but selling anything on the internet will make you insane. So currently need to fix a brake line and take her down to the local park n sell, see if I can get a real bite and get her to a new home. We don't have the space for me to work on her any more, base auto hobby shop close for good. I'm keeping my Volksrod in storage till I figure out what I wanna be when I grow up, but currently making plans to sell/give away a lot of stuff, store the rest, and buy an RV. Money and attention going into our new Cherokee, setting it up for weekend camping and making it towable. Once the RV and Jeep are paid off (few years yet), I'm retiring and we are gonna wander this great nation till we find "home". No idea where that may be, but Washington is going swirly, so somewhere East of the Cascades for sure. Just know we want to see some of this country I gave 20 years to before it either burns down or I get too old to appreciate it.
Needless to say, Tater is low priority, and it's bugging me that she doesn't have a home where she can be taken care of, even it it's banging around a farm hauling poop, at least that is what she was built for!


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P