OK, 1st off, I is alive and well, and so is Tater.
For those that recall, we did end up movin back to Washington state. I've been working out a means to get a trailer I can haul with the dump, and now I'm lookin around or a tractor/loader to put on the trailer, and we'll be in business! Starting to advertise and see what I can make happen as far as gettin some work here & there haulin what ever where ever.
Still trying to sell the CA house, livin on a fixed income, but things areevning out s I can start pokin around here again. I have a couple months of reading to do, and life is still pretty crazy, so my participation could be spotty.

Hope eveyone out there is doin well as can be. smile


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P