Sense?
Isn't that something you get when you are too damned old to play with your toys ?

I always do everything in the wrong order. Buy without needed cash to get what I just bought running, having more cars than what I can fit in my garage... move in the period of economical diaster, getting expensive loans... All depending on a reaction from some other part then the brain, when it somes to something fun, I react, and then afterwards think, hmm, was this really a good idea...

BUT it's fun, always something is happening.

Si if I were you I'd move, bring them all... and then sell if I have to. Right or wrong ? No idea... I just hate to sell stuff.


My Chevy Viking 1959

Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden
[email protected]
Also:
Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959
Ford Custom 4 dr 1964
Ford Mustang GT 2005