Sure missed the old girl at the car show last Saturday,... Woulda looked pretty cool next to the '92 Peterbuilt some guy uses to haul his 5th wheel with.
Got the Bomber back in the box for a while. Needs engine work anyway, been puttin it off to finish the body work & it may be worse off than I thought/ Good thing about VW's tho, you can still drive them even if they're only hittin on one cyclender!
So yeah, time to get back to work on the truck. Still waiting for my numerous parts to get done, still dont know the status on my block since the machinist took a last minute vacation. In the mean time I have metal work to get finished up. Gonna hand form a lot of the patch panels for the rust in the fenders. Still have some cleaning to do in the engine bay as well, then paint & wiring. Bumper needs to be banged out & cracks welded too, so no shortage of work to be done. Gettin a new house mate settled is as well, it's been some crazy busy days around here! But, the great wrencher in the sky willing, I'm hoping to have ol 'Tater runnin under her own power in a few weeks. Time will tell.
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P