Hey! She's no beast. She's a beauty and I think I'm in love with her... it's an...unnatural attraction to dump trucks. I just can't help it!
Just read your post and all the responses. I know what you mean about hobbies. Mine are expanding by miosis (or is it mitosis?) First I buy a house and do all sorts of things to it, then buy a truck to haul the stuff for the house (now on my third pickup), then build a greenhouse to grow orchids, then buy another project house for which I decide I need a dump truck, then I start to restore the dump truck while using it to work on the project house. There doesn't seem to be an end to this madness! No self help groups either.
Is this similar to the hydrovac you found?http://picasaweb.google.com/orchidskip/HYDROVAC?authkey=57r0_h37YH0
I really wish you were my neighbor. You got skills...