I'll have to get a photo up, but one item I did change on the truck was the tail lights. The stock lights were just too dim, the running lights between them were brighter than the brake lights, and I always have my lights on when I drive. Potential for an issue there. So, I went and bought some new LED tail lights and beehive running lights from the truck shop and made a mounting panel for them out of a sheet of galanized steel. Not the best work I've done, but they work great and I wont have to worry soo much about some doofus nailing me because they didn't see my lights. Just have to clean up the original light housings and put em up on Ebay.
I also got off my hiney and painted the Old 'N Slo logo on the doors and tailgate. Made a couple stencils to lay it out and then hand painted the whole deal. Looks pretty slick too. Interestingly enough I've been getting more calls since then.