Just a photo update. The motor, almost ready to be hung.
Finished up mounting the alternator, oil filter, and manufacturing all new stainless steel lines for the filter & valve train. Hopefully they dont leak, or I'll go back to copper, much easier to work with hand tools at least!

Yep, should have it in the truck tomorrow evening if all goes well.

However,...
I cant find my oil drain plug. It's HUGE, larger than 3/4", so I dunno how I could miss it. Kinda sucks, no idea what size it is and lookin like I may have to use a Mickey Mouse rubber expansion plug if I cant find it or a replacement. Joy! :p


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P