Got her out of the shop today, sittin outside the hangar right now. Kinda odd bein able to drive straight, and I cant see everyone behind me out of one mirror anymore! Recieved my door signs for the "Old 'n Slo transport co.", will get some fresh pics up of all that fun stuff and the work I did here shortly. Traded out the truck for my VW in the shop, time to start gettin caught up on the metal work on the rear end. The truck will get bits done here and there, but I've been putting off my previous projects for too long now. But hey, at least all the important stuff is fixed now!
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P