Latest photo of the front end.
Swapped the number onto the painted insert I already have, no need to mess up that nice chrome. Just painted in the numbers so they would fit in better with the emblems on the truck. Thinking that down the road here I'm going to smooth out more of the dings and dents & have all of the grille pieces powder coated.

Also, found a good set of vintage PerLux 200T fog lamps and got them mounted in there as well. Not wired in yet, but dont look too bad and should help with these dark roads up here.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P