Thanks Hevy, I'll look at thier stuff. I was thinkin Painless just for the simple fact that I have one of thier 12-circut fuse panels in my Volksrod and it was real easy to wire in, esp. since I did it all from scratch.
Normally I'd say a harness would be the good route to go, but since I have all the materials on hand that I need, AND I'm a cheap bastage,... wink Yep, I'm gonna wire it from scratch with aircraft grade wire, yet still debating wether I want to dig up my supply of fabric wire loom or buy some outright. No matter, I'll be busy for a few days cleaning up this old engine and getting it configgured for my beast. Keepin fingers crossed I didn't just by a grenade,...


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P