Still alive, still got 'Tater out back, just haven't been in a puttering about on the interwebz kinda mood for some while. Been busy with work and other projects, no real time for the truck but I try to keep her in good shape. I did can my small biz tho, I did $25 in business last year. Of course in the months after I canned the biz I get calls,... Typical!

Popped on here to share a truck I found for sale locally, a International powere FWD body dump truck that is a serious monster. I would love to have it, would even trade 'Tater for it if it came with a plow blade.
Check her out: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q94752fhf5zbz0q/PBy1ZM-qcv


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P