Wow, when I get burned out on the internet I don't mess around!
'Tater is still sitting. I fire her up and give her a bath regularly, keep up on the lubrication, she's got enough rust and squeaks as it is! No longer having a place to work has put all my projects on hold, I even missed the local show last year, and it's not lookin good for this year either. I did get back into my photography at least, so I have an outlet for my creativity with two sets published on an international website so far.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P