Hevy> I feel ya brother, you'd think with a set job my days would be more predictable, but as an old shipmate of mine once said "Of course I feel that my squadron is behind me, I feel em back there all the time!".
Yep, fun times,...
I'll give you a yell soon, we're gonna "Do the Puyallup" this week. grin
_______________________________

As for an update, we're pullin a 15 hour day today, so no workie on truckie. Got the heater hoses routed yesterday, & was gonna do the brake light switch today. Guess it will all wait till Monday when I hope to get the springs lined up and check the guide pins, then it's time to check her out of rehab for a while. wave
Need to talk to the ol retired chief that lives across the road & see if he'd mind me parkin 'Tater on his lot next to his tractor. They make a good pair, I even offered to buy the tractor from him. Has a front loader on it, get a lil utility trailer and I'd have the makins of a small load haulin business! grin
Gonna


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P