Thanks 53, always nice to hear that.
& yep, the switch has thrown a few folks already, makin me think I might have something not normal here. The switch for the 2-speed is built into the knob, just a little slider on the right side that you swing up & down. With the wires taped to the lever it looks like nothin is there. Pretty slick deal if ya think on it.

UPDATE:
The real fun part is it's been at my house for a month and nobody has said a word. It runs & drives fine & it's not torn up, but coz it's big & ugly, someone complained to the manager, in an anonamous letter of course. Seems that "work vehicles" aren't allowed where I live, & there's some stink about that coz one of my neighbors is a private contactor & is always moaning about how he cant keep his gear at the house. The fact that my ol' bolt is a private non-commercail project vehicle is besides the point, it's still a dump truck,...
Some peoples kids!

Our manager is bein cool tho, since I told him I need to fix the brakes & it should only be a couple weeks he gave me till the 20th (or whenever the property owner chimes in) to get it to the base hobby shop or put it in the trailer lot out back.
Hoping that once I get the dump box off the back I can pettition the owner about keeping it in my driveway since I'm gonna want to drive it a couple times a week and by then it wont look so "commercial". I can hope anyway.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P