Heavy>
Yeah, I saw that, was pretty neat to see my ol girl in there.


Got my front turn signals in yesterday & installed them. Found them on Epay, they are from United Pacific truck accessories, model 38102 . They aren't as close to the originals as I'd like, but they look a darn sight better than the $14 a pop plastic ones they sell everywhere, and being LED they are very noticable.

United Pacific Inc. sells a bunch of different lights that have more classic styling on the lenses so for those that haven't checked out thier products it might be a good option for replacement lights. I'm looking at using a few of thier units when I build my bed.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P