My life has been crazy as well but glad to see you are still around. Good luck with your business venture I would suggest if you are going to own one machine a little backhoe or excavator would be most versatile. I would look for something like a 580 case or 310 JD for a backhoe or a mini excavator in the 8,000 to 12,000 pound range with a thumb and blade. I bought a three axle 21,000 pound trailer brand new for 5,000 out the door it is like an over grown car trailer with fenders, a very nice trailer but if I had it to do again I would spend a little more and get a dueled up two axle 12 ton deck over.
Shoot me a e-mail if you are interested you can come down again and see if you like the machine and trailer I got and I would be happy to go over the pros and cons of the different machines and trailers and the best places to buy.


The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Grant from Roy, Washington
1956 6100 Chevy Dump Truck in the Gallery
1964 GMC Drump Truck in the Gallery
user
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/56Taskforce/slideshow/