Actualy, I duno what part number it is. Just a WIX filter one of the guys at the shop had around, said it was for a Mopar 6-cylender tho.

You can always cross reference them by size too. Measure the lid diameter (Should be about 1/2" narrower than the housing), and the depth of the housing from the step and you should have the right fit. Could take yours in and try a few out too, may come up with a better fit than I did anyway.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P