OK, so it'sbeen a couple of weeks since the show. I've been a bit burned out on the internet, I spend too much time trying to find jobs that dont exist.
Anyway, nice slow holiday weekend, now I have the time!

SO! Here's a shot of 'Tater and the Bomber at the car show. 2nd & 1st place under construction respectively.
An early 50's GMC 250 that was at the show, a few modifications here and there. Along with another 250, but more stock than the previous.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P