We hauled several more loads today, blew out the passenger side board on one tho. It was bowed out a bit from this monster stum that took up so much of the bed we could only fit the one in there. When it started to slide out it shifted over more and busted the board and then it got stuck! So we have this huge stump stuck on the top edge of the bed, half hanging out, and it weighs so mugh the bed is stuck fully raised. I almost managed to get it pried out with the larger piece of the side board, but we ended up using aloader at the quary to get it out. I have a shot I'll upload later of the hung stump. Was very comical really. Just affirms that I need to weld some tabs on the top of the side to support the boards in the middle. had thought about it before, but now I'm certain! Need to do some welding anyway as that stump caused some damage to the rear board slot anyway.
But still, we moved a lot of stuff this weekend, put the old beastie to work and she ate it up. It was fun too!
Oh, and when we were fueling up the truck, we ran into one of our local bolters as well. Crazy stuff!
I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things. But thats just MY opinion! :P