Yep, it crabbed pretty bad. The only advantage was I had a clear view of the cars behind me through the drivers mirror. Couldn't see anything but ditch out the other mirror, but I liked knowin who was back there. I'll get over that tho, & I'm betting the steering will track better now.

Started wiring the trailer hitch connector (I'm thinkin about renting an equipment trailer & towing the Bomber to the next show) & realized I have to do some circut work in the back since most trailers use combined brake/turn circuts and my truck has them seperated. Oh yay!


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P