Thanks Gdads51, I do have a few odds and ends I may get into the parts for sale forum, but still hanging in there.
The real issue is any time I get her fixed I have too much fun driving around and decide not to sell! It's a disease, I swear! grin

If I had an affordable means I would get it to my dad out in the wilds of Eastern Kansastan, he would have it fixed and working for her dinner again in no time. He's a bigger tinkerer than I am, but has *much* better self control!
And, better part, it would already be over there whenever we end up moving that direction since the folks live about an hour from my companies mid-west facility. Cruising those old country roads in an old bolt sounds much more relaxing than doing here in WA where people have apparently lost what little common sense they had before the covid debacle


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P