OH, & for those that are interested, we haven't gotten to the point where we had to sell one of the rigs. Standin in front of that door, but haven't knocked just yet. Good news is I just accepted a job offer from an aircraft rework facility in Everett, WA to start in early January. I've been trying to get on with this place since before I retired a couple years ago, but they've just now started to hire people full time again after the airline colapse started in April of '08.
So yeah, major bump in pay, I get to leave this job I have now that makes we want to kick puppies on a daily basis & go back to what I'm good at, making planes fly.
So, I wont be having to sell any of the toys, and in a few months I should have most of our debt under control so we can move to place with room for them. As an added bonus I get an excuse to buy some more tools! grin


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P