Things are going much better, just not with the truck.
She's been sitting in the same place since the jenny puked. Just haven't had the free $$ for this years tags, the jenny repairs, and the comercial insurance. Bottom line, with no business coming in to offset the cost of operation I cant afford to keep her fully licensed & insured (not to metion fuel). So, there she sits,...
I'd like to get collector plates on her, but then I cant haul anything but a passenger or two in it, and what's the point of havin a dump truck you cant use?
To rub it in I got a call for a bank owned property clean up last week that would have taken at least 3 days and had the potential to pay a few grand. Typical! :p

Currently weighing the points of selling either 'Tater or the Bomber. Not looking good for the old girl in a "one or the other" situation. Realisticly I should sell them both, get all our bills in order, move, THEN buy a toy.
Sounds too much like sense to me tho, and I never was much for being sensible when it comes to my toys! grin


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P