Well now. 1000 posts on the bolt,... Crazy stuff!

Been a long time, many miles, and no short number of hours wrenchin on the old truck. And at every turn I could always depend on the folks here for some direction &/or assistance.
You folks rock. grin

ANYway,...
Tater is down with a case of charging system crud. Regulator cutout relay froze, ran down the battery, and seems to have fried the armature on my jenny. Taking it in for a test tomorrow along with a core I got in the mail today that I'm gonna have rebuilt so I have a spare on the shelf.
And or course, today after I yanked the jenny I got a call fo a job,... Typical! (this is why I need a spare) Just had to suck it up, use my lil truck and the trailer and deal with offloading by hand. Measly 950lbs of trash and construction debris, t'weren't nuthin!

FYI, we sold the house, only took 8-1/2 months! Now we are trying to recover our devestated finances & credit rating. joy!


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P