Hevy> Yeah, tell me about it. I've been looking at the possibilities all around, just got back from a hiring conference the other day. Hope I get called back for a position with Boise Cascade, but the reality is I SUCK it interviews. So, bein able to make some extra change with my old beastie cant hurt!
I was thinkin along the lines of an old Ford 9N with a bucket if I can find one, they're strong lil buggers and parts aren't as hard to find as most. I was lookin at an '05 Case with a bucket and a mower not long ago as well. There's a used equipment place nearby that has a bunch of excavators like the one you have, but the prices are what's killin me right now.
Another big thing will be my towing capacity, combined gross weight limitaions, and of course paying up my registered gross weight. I'm workin on it tho!


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P