A question for those other folks that tow electric brake equipped trailers with thier bolt: Do you use a brake control that runs off brake pressure, or one of the new fangled "inertial" models? I have a controller in my new truck that gradualy applied braking to a preset level as well. Any advice?

What came with the truck is a real old hand controler mounted to the steering column. while I might put it back on for looks, I dunno if I wanna have to actualy use it.


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P