to popular demand we've set aside some space in our virtual
garage for folks with other trucks or tractors (non-GM) and what-not. An old truck
or tractor is cool, no matter who built it, and that's all that really matters,
Feel free to wander around in here, too. Please ask before you open a hood.
You'll find this section full of surprises ... not all vehicles!
To join us, email
us your info and a picture(s) .
NEW ENTRIES - April 2008
- Jeff "Rusty Rod" Backus' 1936 International 1/2-Ton -- It's got a little of this and a little of that
- Ken Baker's Ford truck -- Been in the family for over 40 years
- Mike Boteler's 1977 Kenworth W900A -- "Mike B" has a very big "Ken-bolt"
- Jeff Botts' 1964 Ford 3/4-Ton Pickup -- Nice!
- Danny Bowles' 1946
- Sean Butler's -- The
- Lisa Clements' 1952 Mercury M5 "Truck" -- A little of this and a little of that
- Marc Collins' 1956
Studebaker 1/2-Ton -- "After a few years work and a healthy
amount of cash, I'm almost satisfied with the results"
- Danny Cossairt's 1939
- Billy Cusic's 1970
F*rd F100 -- Beautiful, unmolested truck... and it's for sale!
- Chuck Daugherty's 1934 International 1.5-Ton -- Just passing by and saw this good old truck
- Michael Droster's 10-ton 6 x 6 1970 M123C1A
- John Force's 1948
F*rd COE -- sent to us by Ken Dudley
- John Fortune's 1952
International -- All original 220
- Sam Fugate's 1948
Diamond T -- for sale, too
- Bill Gardner's 1981 Chevy Bus -- Working on some mods
- Ralph Goff's 1959
International Pickup -- Where all old trucks should be -- still
on the family farm!
- Dale Hamilton's 1964
B64 Mack Tractor -- Awesome truck -- hard to believe it's a 1964!
- John Herald's 1931
REO Speedwagon -- been in the family since 1935!!!
- Jarred Hodges' 1962 B-61 Mack -- "Jarred" picked this up for $300
- Jerry's Work Trucks -- Two 1940s and a 1941 Winch truck, but really a mishmatch of Chevy / GMC parts so they are kind of their own thing
- Mike "Dakota" Jordanger's 1963 Ford -- Not just a submission but a great story of old truck and families
- Si Lupton's 1925
Mack AC Heavy Cartage Truck
- Jeff Marshall's 1938 Ford 1/2-Ton -- "4Hawkrod" picked this up Labor Day weekend
- Doug Morency's 1956 IHC S-140 4x4 Wrecker -- restoring
it in memory of two good friends
- Nate Pagel's 1968 International Harvester 1100C 4 x 4 Pickup Truck -- A good muddin' truck
- Gary Perry's 1956
F*rd COE -- On hold 'til Spring (But not bad as is...)
- Steve Peterson's 1940-50
? Autocar U70 COE -- Steve started out "without a lot of history"
but the Stovebolt gang jumped on this one
- Rich Pruett's -- 1948 5-window coupe turns
out to be a '51!
- Ron Rancatti's 1961 White 2000 -- Something to keep the 1952 Chevy COE company
- Paul Reznicek's 1968
F*rd F-500 -- Paul's got something different than his AD
- Paul Reznicek's 1948
International KB5 -- Next one's gonna be a Stovebolt
- John Rocklein's 1971
Ford F-100 Stepside -- "A great little reliable truck with
lots of spunk!"
- Bobby Royal's 1939
Ford Pickup -- with a web site showing how to do some sheet metal
- Danny Shy's 1977 GMC 6500 Tilt-Cab Dump Truck -- from a Stovebolt family
- John Stewart's Roadster -- Has done all the work himself
- Tom Taylor's 1988 Mercedes 32-Foot Stake Bed Truck -- Working!
- Daniel Tilton's 1928
Ford Model A -- Dad (Brent) is driving it while Daniel is in Iraq
- Tony Todd's 1946 (and other stuff) Franken-bolt -- All stuff saved from the crusher
- Scott Ward's 1992 Chevy K1500 Shortbed -- "I plan to clean it up and drive the wheels off of it"
- T J Wheelman's 1916 Mack AC Bull Dog Facsimile -- And a little history on the Mack Bull Dog mascot
- Rob Zimmerman's 1938 Dodge Brothers Pickup -- "I found it while sporting around in my 1951 Chevy 3100 pickup"
- John Liphardt's
1983 HD FXWG -- JohnL's '94 Winter Project
- Tom Lovejoy's 1927 Henderson Deluxe Motorcycle -- "80 cu in of America's best from the old days"
- Nate Pagel's 1978 Garelli Gran Sport Bike -- So much to do; so little time
- Tony Pascarella's 1953 Triumph 650 Thunderbird --
great before and after shot
- Eric Pesci's 1950 Harley Davidson Florida Police Bike -- "Man oh man -- pinch me, I'm dreaming"
- Eric Pesci's 1956 Harley Davidson FL Police Bike -- Eric's second police bike!
Horses, et al
Other Vehicles and Things
- Irwin Arnstein's 1947 CJ2a Willys Jeep -- Irwin's got a great story on getting and restoring this classic
- Lisa Clement's 1967 207 Snow Cruisers -- two of 'em
- Gary Cornaglia's VW
Karmann Gehia Dunebuggie -- "San Diego is my "go kart
track" and "this has become my daily driver"
- Andy Deegan's 1967 Tucker 442-A Sno-Cat -- Floating on the snow! What fun!
- John Fortune's 1950 Chevy Delux Coup -- Well, some cut this up like a pick-up and John's cleaned it up to be a "neat driver."
- Dave Francis' 1954
Pontiac Chieftain -- with lucky horseshoe tail lights!
- Allen Franklin's 1923 Franklin Demi-sedan, 1954 Ford Sunline, 1935 Ford 3-window coupe with rumble seat, and a 1954 Ford Sunliner
- Larry Gerdom's 1931 Ford Model A Town Sedan -- Larry found his Grandpa's old car
- Larry Gerdom's 1956 Chevy 2-Door Sedan
- Michael "Jolly" Goodfellow's
1963 Corvair Van
- Dave Grainger's '1923 Ford Model "T" Roadster -- "Great fun on a nice day."
- Rob Heddleston's 1948 Willys CJ2A -- "Still Lookin" has a real Jeep and he looks like he's having real fun!
- Bob Hedley's 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline -- "48 Dump" plans to rat rod this Chevy
- Al Hilmoe's 1951 Chevrolet Two Door Deluxe -- Doug sends in some info an another "Crazy Car Brother"
- Dick Hilmoe's 1950 Chevy Fleetline -- Original paint and interior ... but dual exhaust!
- Dale Holt's 1956 Chevrolet 4-door 210 Station Wagon -- Isn't hard to believe that Dale's daily driver is a classic
- Bill Jesse's 1981 Chevy Malibu and '81 Buick Regal -- "oleblu49" is having a good time here
- David Kaufman's 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline Special Two Door
- Bill LePage's 1947 Flxible Clipper -- "Red58" hopes to bring this huge highway coach back to life
- Robert Lewis' 1960
Chevy Full-size Wagon -- No yet ready for driving
- Jim Lombardo's 1941
Dodge Power Wagon -- Interesting story; piecing it together
- Si Lupton's 1969 Subaru 360 Van -- this is so small it fit INSIDE the U-haul! Neat
- Si Lupton's 1939 Worcester Lunch Car Diner -- Now this is ALTERNATIVE alright!
- John Marsden's 1959 Ford Hearse
- John Milliman's 1971 "Jeep" -- It's mine if I go get it ...
- Joe McNeel's
1966 Chevy Supersport -- Joe's got a whole
bunch of stuff!!
- Dusty Miller's 1956-ish
Ansair Flxible Clipper -- Dusty's got a new project for the holidays
- Thomas Moos' 1972 Plymouth Barracuda
- Karl Nelson's 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan -- Hope to keep it for a long time
- Dennis O'Connor's P-Car
- Nate Pagel's 1952 Studebaker Commander -- "OldIronChevy" hopes to have this for a daily driver when he finishes school
- Eric Pesci's 1957 Belair and 1957 210 -- One is a 1/4-mile racer from the '60's!
- Tom Pryor's 1968 Mercury Cougar -- This was Tom's high school graduation gift (new!)
- Paul Reznicek's 1961
Ramble -- Next one's gonna be a Stovebolt
- Wayne Rogan's 1957 Chevrolet Nomad and 1961 Chevrolet Packwood -- Nice collection!
- Stu Sanderson's 1975 Jaguar XJ12C -- Stu claims this will be his last project car. Oh yeah?
- Victor Sedillo's 1948
Olds 98 Futuramic Sedan -- had to let it go to purchase a house
but owned it from 1984 to 1993!
- Richard Thomas' 1938 Chevrolet Master Business Coupe -- "Tiny" has a great story here
- Todd's Old Doodlebug -- KCMongo sends in another. This is pretty cool!
- Steve VandenBerg's 1958 Chevrolet 290 HP Fuel Injected Corvette -- A really good story here
- Steve VandenBerg's 1957 Chevrolet 150 Delivery -- "I was on my way to Texas ..."
- Steve VandenBerg's 1966 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe -- Another added to "Builders" collection
- Scott Ward's 1995 Impala Supersport -- The Pride's got himself a new driver, thanks to Pop-in-law
- Cliff Ward's 1952 Chevy Deluxe and 1954 Plymouth Savoy -- Just his "grocery getters"
- Mark and Amy Woodson's 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe -- Amy's daily driver
|No parts of this site, its contents, photos or graphics may be used without permission.
Copyright © 1995-2019 | The Stovebolt Page | Mechanicsville, Maryland