Wow I have been looking forward to this, your hard work has been a big inspiration for my build I will defiantly be checking back often for the maiden running of your old girl. thumbs_up
Meanwhile I will be making the second attempt at fitting my engine and transmission today hoping it will slide in if I lift the cab a few inches since I removed the four unneeded mounting tabs that were causing me grief on the first attempt. I think once the transmission pan clears the cross member and seats down in its mounts there may be enough room in the tunnel so I don't have to cut the floor or install a body lift I hope. dang


The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.
Grant from Roy, Washington
1956 6100 Chevy Dump Truck in the Gallery
1964 GMC Drump Truck in the Gallery
user
http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/56Taskforce/slideshow/