Well, not sure where the rest of that last post is.. It seems to have disappeared on me, I remember it as being full of links/address of blower rebuild pictures.
Moving on, now with a rebuilt, updated, and reinstalled blower.

I replaced the braided stainless covered line feeding oil to the Jake brakes and replaced it with some 1/4" hard line and inverted flare fittings. Start with this picture and then the next three http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2342108950080251109QeDIYG

I received my blower inlet back from a friend, a professional welder, he welded the thin aluminum tube to the thicker aluminum casting, and did a superb job. After filing the welds down I only had two tinny pin holes to weld, which I had no problems with. I'll pressure test it so some percent above max expected boost before I call it done and install it.
This is after the professional welding job: http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2925533910080251109LiuSuO
After filing the welds: http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2767575730080251109atYXBO and http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2940689680080251109uLwfWb
This is where it goes on the engine, feeding air to the supercharger, and receiving air from the turbo by way of an intercooler (don't have one yet). http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2204185860080251109UZZLkS

Grigg



•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-