Here are 4 new pictures of my engine installation in my truck. Click this link and then the next 3 pictures http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2724272330080251109JbMOHu

I have all of my engine accessories figured out and mounted. Also have new drive shafts made and installed.
Presently working on cleaning and regasketing my new Roadranger RTO-6610 transmission (to replace the non overdrive version currently installed).
The clutch linkage is almost done, just need to drill a few holes in the frame and install it.

Next on my list is making all my brake and fuel lines.
Also trying to find a company to custom make some air tanks for me for my air starter. I need one or two at about 8" diameter by 6 feet long, and a few at about 10" by 5 feet long. Then I will mount them and plumb everything.
Shortly after that I will have a running driving chassis.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-