Billy- I think it should work for your truck, but let's see what it sounds like on mine first. Because you don't have a turbo you may want a better muffler, depends on how much noise you want to make? I'm thinking it may be a little loud on my truck, but with it pointed out the back it may be OK in the cab.

I have not started on the cab yet, but preliminary measurements indicate that widening the indentation in the firewall will be pretty simple. I'll do that and get it all bolted down then start driving it and changing things and working the bugs out before I restore the cab.

starkweatherr- I've been thinking of a display board with info and pictures for when I go to shows.
I think we have better trained chickens over here... wink Really I just cleaned the ends with a wire brush and TIG welded the exhaust pieces together.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-