Just drove it for the very first time!! grin
Can't imagine the neighbors are real pleased, as it was 11:30 PM... wave

Made several laps around the circle in the driveway, first and second gear, plenty of throttle, and the parking brake works great too.

Even got a video of the first ride, but it is a minute and a half long, that would take a day to upload from here, so I'll do it Monday when I am in town and can borrow a faster connection.

Still have a few details to work out before the Homecoming at John and Peggy's next weekend.
I'll get the Jake brake working by then, and finish making the seat among other things.

Grigg



•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-