Part of the reason all the Webshots picture links are dead is I got what I paid for... which is nothing, it was a free service.

No telling if or when Picasa will stop working, it is also free...
I have all my pictures saved on my computer but don't feel it is worth the effort to track down and update every post and thread where I linked to them, upload the picture in Picasa, and fix the links.
The only reliable way to put pictures on a forum and have the links work in 3, 5, or 10 years is if the pictures are uploaded to, and hosted by, the forum. That's not how this forum works, which at times is unfortunate.

In my signature is a link to my current picture album and many of my old pictures are in there in appropriate folders.

On the Hydroboost plumbing I just did a quick search of the net and this is the first that came up, and looks reasonable.
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/204/hydroboostzz4.jpg
Ideally you have two return ports/nipples on the reservoir and avoid using a T in the return line.
Even more info
http://www.hydratechbraking.com/tech.html

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-