Thanks for the links for the tank manufacturers. I called a local one I found on the net today, but they are not as professional as I would like, more of a fab shop. They were talking about schedule 40 pipe with caps welded on, that's about 3/8" wall. much to heavy to carry around on a truck. Tanks of the same size and pressure rating from big trucks have about 1/8" or less wall, that's what I want, just enough to be safe.
I checked out the steel fab web site, it looks like they can do what I need. Now I just need to draw up an auto-cad drawing of the different tanks I need and get a quote from them and the others.

Yes, I will do some sort of round the country trip when done, the last one was so much fun I can't wait to do it again.
Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-