Thanks Dave,

That's my plan, a good looking truck that can be used everyday, any day.
No, I'm not an engineer, but I do have an ear for engines (diesels mostly) wink I'm a machinist by trade. No, never driven a big rig, but might want to try one day.
In case your wife is reading, I have spent next to nothing on labor, just a little for sand blasting, powder coating, and a few small welding jobs I was not comfortable with.....

Thanks all for the comments and support, makes the slow days not so bad, and the fun ones even better

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-