No, I think the 92 only went up to 16 cylinders. The 149 series I know was available in 20 cylinders, and I have heard of 24, but never seen one (if it's even true). now that we are talking about the projects we'll never get to.. on my list are the following: An 8V149 with an Allison transmission in a old semi truck, probably a Pete from the 50's A 24V71 in a similar truck with an extremely long hood and a single rear axle right behind the cab. A 12V53 in/under an AD COE An inline 6-53 (home made from two aluminum 3-53 blocks) in some sort of smallish truck. Tandem 6-71's (two in line 6-71's with one output shaft, similar to an inline 12 cylinder) in a late 40's Dodge big truck with an extra long hood, a COE cab with the rear wheels in the old front fender openings, and long running boards with side rails, made up to look like a locomotive..
But none of those are quite as practical as my 48 with the 4-53T.