Yes, I alreday have a complete air starter system I removed from a truck

Here is a typical air starter setup
[IMG]http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/24/25/9/87/27/2276987270080251109wTFOfn_th.jpg[/IMG]

The black tank is extra.
The aluminum tank is about 60 gallons, the relay valve is on the tank then the hose goes to the starter. The "push to start" valve can also be seen. This was from an IH COE tractor with an 8V71 Detroit.

I could not fit that one big tank and make it look good, so I had some made. I am glad I did, and I already have all the air starter related stuff, and all my plumbing for it.

Thanks,
Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-