Don't get me wrong. I'm not asking for you to do all that work..
It's just that I'll get into a project, do tons of searching and think I found the "best info build" and not looking at the dates, I read and read but then all the pics are dead or gone.
It's really sad. Especially when the next several threads state:
Man, "I really like the way you did_______" and you can't see it. EVER!.

I'm going over and over your builds with your front ends and brakes, trying to remember what I've seen after I get out to mine and try to picture it. Sometimes it works and then I'll forget some detail by the time I get under or____.
Yours usually is all nice and clean or new and I'm dealing with 'worn' or rusted stuff.
It's too bright outside to see my laptop screen, and I've really used up printer ink printing stuff off.

It doesn't help that I've got several projects going on at once.

Just great as usual.. Keep it coming.

E


Last edited by Errol; 09/30/2014 8:11 AM.