On Friday I dropped off the 22.5" wheels for blasting and powdercoating.
Also dropped off the fuel tank at a different place for Soda blasting, here is a picture of it, I think it looks really good.
[IMG]http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/63/663/5/56/24/2437556240080251109CCFBMm_th.jpg[/IMG]

Friday I picked up a set of used but decent Michelin 9R22.5 tires to put on the rims when they get back from the powdercoater.
[IMG]http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/58/658/6/45/66/2469645660080251109chrzjP_th.jpg[/IMG]

Still need to wash them and get rid of the 10 lug Budds they are on now.

Where I picked up the tires they also had a 5 lug front axle from a Snap-On truck, very similar to the one I have under the truck now, but with steering linkage that would be great for using the original steering box, and even with PS it's probably the axle I should have used to start with. Some how it jumped into the back of the truck too, and a PS gear box, and even a hydrobooster. grin
[IMG]http://thumb9.webshots.net/t/64/564/4/92/56/2024492560080251109VNDanJ_th.jpg[/IMG]

Grigg

Last edited by Grigg; 02/10/2008 4:03 AM.

•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-