Grant,
I really need custom tanks to maximize the amount of air I can fit in the available space. If I did not need all that I can fit salvage tanks of non ideal dimensions would be fine.
The 8" X 6' and 10" X 5' tanks I need are not ones I have found on the many trucks I have been measuring. I now have several good contacts for custom made tanks, this weekend I will sketch them and send out for quotes.

Rick,
What would you like to know about my front brakes?
I swapped the entire front axle from a 94 Chevy 3500HD, less about 10" I took out of the center of the I-beam. That part looks better sitting in the corner of the shop than it did under the truck....

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-