Hi Bill,
I was just putting together a punch list of the things I need to finish before the show (end of april).
Waiting on a few more fuel and air fittings, with those, and a good days work I may have it running, so with luck sometime next week. Still looking good for having it driving and stopping for the show.
Although I need to swap transmissions, and paint the new one still, otherwise if I run it as is now I have to put oil in the old transmission, the one in it, just to drain it later for the swap..

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-